Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Greetings Earthlings GOD IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Happy New Year and sorry for the lack posts.
 I still have'nt given up on blogging.  I am on a Facebook sabbatical so I figured I'd post here.




 This post is the latest cover of The Weekly Standard.
The goal or object of the commission was to depict Harry Reid as a tiny man in a big job.

 I'm enclosing the art directors rough and a few sketches and the final. Philip Chalk is a very sharp art director whom I've had the privilege of working with all these years.

 I always sketch the face and establish the likeness before I move into the job. Finding the right image is always THE KEY.

 Gotta run. God has been good to me.

Thankful Jesus sits on the throne.~T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work, as ever, is inspiring to those of us working in the field.

Your continued witness of the Truth inspires those of us working the Vineyard. Thank you.
-O.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

Thanks O, very encouraging. Blessings~T

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home