Monday, October 16, 2006

No More TYPOS-HUGH HEFNER




A new day! and im free to post. no more typos keeping me down. Be FREE of typos!!! What a blessing to be home everyday with my wife Kristi and my 5 beautiful daughters,Lindsey, Lily, Madeline, Taisia and Millie. God has been good to me. heres a painting im looking forward to posting in its entirety once its published. its hugh hefner. enclosed is the sketch ,underpainting and close up of his face. a special hello to my childhood friend steviedave, whom ill call CHERBOY, sounds like a superhero.gotta run. hello to my new friends from the UK all 2 of you. truly,thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger caricaturas said...

Found your blog through a Jason Seiler post at the NCN, from the few posts i´ve seen you are a great artist. all the best.

nELSÖN!
A Karikamania Das Caricaturas

9:06 AM  
Blogger Recovered Believer said...

HUgh Hefner annoys me. Kinda creepy.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home